- Jurnal Nasional
- Feri Wibowo
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- Editor of Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar is responsible for deciding which articles are worthy of publication through the editorial board meeting. The editor is guided by the editorial board's journal policies and is limited by applicable legal requirements regarding defamation, copyright infringement, and plagiarism.
- In the process of receiving articles, the editorial team based on the principle of equality of treatment.
- In the journal review process and publication decisions (articles), the editor's team does not distinguish the race, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality, or political ideology of the author.
- The editor and editorial team will not disclose any information about the manuscript or article entered except with the permission of the author.
- Unpublished manuscripts (articles) will not be used by the editor's own research and will be returned directly to the author.
Reviewers assist editors in making editorial decisions on incoming texts/articles
- Reviewers are responsible for the recommendations of the article reviewed
- Review of the manuscript is carried out objectively and is supported by clear arguments.
- Reviewers are responsible for quotes, references, and plagiarism for the articles reviewed.
- Reviewers maintain the confidentiality of information for personal gain.
- Authors must present articles of thought or research clearly, honestly and without plagiarism and data manipulation.
- The author is responsible for the confirmation submitted for the article that has been written.
- Authors must comply with publication requirements in the form of work originality, not plagiarism, and have never been published in other journals or publications.
- The author must show references from the opinions and works of others quoted
- The author must write a script or article ethically, honestly and responsibly, in accordance with applicable scientific writing regulations.
- Authors are prohibited from sending/publishing the same article to more than one journal or publication.
- The author does not object if the person experiences editing without changing the substance or main idea of writing.
- The Board of Scientific and Publishing Publications (LPIP) of the Universitas Muhammadiyah Purwokerto as the publisher of the Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar is responsible for publishing articles after going through the process of editing, peer review, layouts in accordance with the rules of the Scientific Journal publishing.
- Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar is responsible for ensuring academic freedom for editors and reviewers in carrying out their respective duties.
- Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar is responsible for protecting privacy and protecting intellectual property and copyright, and editorial freedom.