Focus and Scope
As an peer-reviewed and open-access journal, Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar provides a platform for the publication of scientific research in the all areas of education on elementary grades. Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar is a multidisciplinary journal, committed to no single approach, discipline, methodology or paradigm. It is concerned with elementary education in general and devoted to all concerned with elementary education.
Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar welcomes original empirical investigations. The papers may represent a variety of theoretical perspectives and different methodological approaches. The major criteria in the review and the selection process concern the significance of the contribution to the area of elementary education.
Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan DasarEditors
- Jurnal Nasional
- Feri Wibowo
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
Every manuscript we receive is first evaluated by our editors. Studies that are not original, outside of the scope, consist of major scientific mistakes, or poorly written are rejected with no further consideration. The authors of such studies receive an email within two weeks after the submission with the details of rejection. Other manuscripts are sent to reviewers. Two reviewers with the expertise in the subject area evaluate the studies in six weeks. The authors have to reply the reviewers’ comments in four weeks.All manuscripts submitted to Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar are double-blind reviewed.
- Editor of Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar is responsible for deciding which articles are worthy of publication through the editorial board meeting. The editor is guided by the editorial board's journal policies and is limited by applicable legal requirements regarding defamation, copyright infringement, and plagiarism.
- In the process of receiving articles, the editorial team based on the principle of equality of treatment.
- In the journal review process and publication decisions (articles), the editor's team does not distinguish the race, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality, or political ideology of the author.
- The editor and editorial team will not disclose any information about the manuscript or article entered except with the permission of the author.
- Unpublished manuscripts (articles) will not be used by the editor's own research and will be returned directly to the author.
Reviewers assist editors in making editorial decisions on incoming texts/articles
- Reviewers are responsible for the recommendations of the article reviewed
- Review of the manuscript is carried out objectively and is supported by clear arguments.
- Reviewers are responsible for quotes, references, and plagiarism for the articles reviewed.
- Reviewers maintain the confidentiality of information for personal gain.
- Authors must present articles of thought or research clearly, honestly and without plagiarism and data manipulation.
- The author is responsible for the confirmation submitted for the article that has been written.
- Authors must comply with publication requirements in the form of work originality, not plagiarism, and have never been published in other journals or publications.
- The author must show references from the opinions and works of others quoted
- The author must write a script or article ethically, honestly and responsibly, in accordance with applicable scientific writing regulations.
- Authors are prohibited from sending/publishing the same article to more than one journal or publication.
- The author does not object if the person experiences editing without changing the substance or main idea of writing.
- The Board of Scientific and Publishing Publications (LPIP) of the Universitas Muhammadiyah Purwokerto as the publisher of the Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar is responsible for publishing articles after going through the process of editing, peer review, layouts in accordance with the rules of the Scientific Journal publishing.
- Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar is responsible for ensuring academic freedom for editors and reviewers in carrying out their respective duties.
- Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar is responsible for protecting privacy and protecting intellectual property and copyright, and editorial freedom.