PENGARUH SEDIAAN DEKOK DAUN ZAITUN (Olea europaea L.) TERHADAP PENURUNAN TEKANAN DARAH PADA TIKUS PUTIH GALUR WISTAR (Rattus norvegicus strain wistar) JANTAN YANG DIINDUKSI NATRIUM KLORIDA 5,5%
According toWHOhypertension about 26.4% of world population who have suffered hypertension. It wouldprobably increase up to 29.2% in 2025. Usually,hypertension medical care uses convensional medicine, however itpossessessome side effects and could causecomplication.For that reason, herbal medicine is needed for safer andmore effective purpose. One of herbal medicines is olive leaf (Olea europea L).It aimed to figure out effect of oliveleaf extract (Olea europaea L.) on declining blood pressurein whitemale rat wistar strain (Rattus novergicus strainwistar) after 5.5% Natrium Chloride (NaCl) induction.24 of rats were divided into 4 groups of treatments and 5.5%NaCl inductions. Group I, as a control withaquadest treatment, Group II was inducted with 540 mgs of olive leafextract, Group III was inducted with 1080mgs of olive leaf extract, and Group IV was inducted with 2160 mgs ofolive leaf extract. Data were Analyzed byOne way ANOVA then followed with Post-hoc test using LeastSignificant Differences (LSD) test. From the group I, the mean of pretest was 117.83/150.83mmHg and the meanof post test was117.83/141.67 mmHg. Group II, the mean of pretest was 123.67/156,00 mmHg and the mean of posttest was87.00/116,00 mmHg. Group III, the mean of pretest was 123.50/156.83 mmHg and the mean of post testwasand the mean of post test was 81.67/112,50 mmHg. Group IV the mean of pretest was 119.00/156.50 mmHgandthe mean of post test was 80.00/105.00 mmHg.There were effects of olive leaf extract (Olea europaea L.) in 540mgs, 1080 mgs and 2160 mgs toblood pressure declining in white male rat wistar strain (Rattus novergicus strainwistar) after 5.5% NatriumChloride (NaCl) induction. The higest blood pressure declining was in Group IV of 2160mg olive leaf extractinduction.
Olea europaea L., Rattus novergicus strain wistar, blood pressure decrease, 5.5% Natrium Chlorida
- Anggara, FHD dan Prayitno, N. (2013). Faktor-Faktor Yang Berhubungan Dengan Tekanan Darah Di Puskesmas Telaga Murni, Cikarang Barat Tahun 2012 Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan, Vol 5 No. 1.
- Infodatin. (2014). Hipertensi. Jakarta: Pusat Data dan Informasi Kementerian Kesehatan RI.
- Ting. S. W dan Feng. C. F. (2012). Chinese Medicine Shenfu Injection for Heart Failure : A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Journal of Evidence. Vol. 25.
- Yogiantoro Mohammad, (2014). Buku Ajar Ilmu Penyakit Dalam. Jilid II, Edisi VI. Jakarta: Interna Publishing.
- Lockyer, S., Rowland, I., Spencer, J.P., Yaqoob, P., Stonehouse, W. (2015). Impact of phenolic rich olive leaf extract on blood pressure, plasma lipids and inflammatory markers: a randomised controlled trial.Original Contribution. Available from: DOI 10.1007/s00394-016-1188-y [Diakses 13 Juni 2016].
- Fatimah., Prasetyorini., dan Moerfiah. (2017). Efektifitas Granul Instan Ekstrak Etanol 96% Buah Sirsak (Annona muricata L.) Ssebagai Antihipertensi Pada Tikus Putih Betina Galur Sprague Dawley. Skripsi. FMIPA, Universitas Pakuan, Bogor.
- Tista, G. (2011). Pemberian Ekstrak Buah Mengkudu (Morinda citrifolia L) Menurunkan Tekanan Darah Tikus Putih Jantan Galur Wistar (Rattus norvegicus) Yang Hipertensi.
- Porth, C.M., Marfin. J. (2009). Pathophysiology : Concepts of Altered Health States, eight edition, China: Lippincott Williams dan Wilkins, 505-529, 761-783.
- Omar SH. 2010. Oleuropein in olive and its pharmacological effects. Sci Pharm. 78:133–154.
- Long, H.S., Tilney, P.M., Wyk, V., (2009). The etnobotany and pharmacognocy of Olea europaea subsp. Africana (Oleaceae). South African Journal of Botany. 76 (2010) 324-331.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.