Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Agritech : Jurnal Fakultas Pertanian Universitas Muhammadiyah Purwokerto?
Go to Login
The editors invite experts, practitioners and enthusiasts in sustainable agriculture, agricultural technology, plant biology and biotechnology, post-harvest technology, plant protection, agribusiness and agricultural social economic to submit research articles. These should be original, research-based, unpublished, and not under review for possible publication in other journals. All submitted papers are subject to review by the editors, editorial board, and blind reviewers. Submissions that violate our guidelines on formatting or length will be rejected without review.
Online Submission Guidelines
Agritech: Jurnal Ilmu-Ilmu Accepts original manuscripts written either in Bahasa Indonesia or English. Manuscripts must be sent online to the Agritech: Jurnal Ilmu-Ilmu Pertanian, portal at https://jurnalnasional.ump.ac.id/index.php/AGRITECH/index
Steps for Submitting Manuscripts
- Authors should register and check the “author” column on the registration page: https://jurnalnasional.ump.ac.id/index.php/AGRITECH/user/register
- After logging in, click "New Submission". The stages of article submission are as follow:
- In the Start section, complete all the checklists, then click save and continue.
- In the Upload Submission section, upload the article manuscript file in MS Word format. Then click save and continue.
- In the Enter Metadata section, enter the data of all the authors and affiliates. If there is more than one author, click ‘add author’, then fill in their data in the same way as the first author, and so on. Next, fill in the title, abstract, keywords, research methods, and bibliography in each of the available columns.
- In the Upload Supplementary Files section, it is permissible to upload supporting files, cover letters or other documents.
- In the Confirmation section, click Finish Submission if all the data are correct.
- Articles should be formatted according to the writing pattern of scientific journals. The rules set out in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA); Seventh Edition should be followed. You may use Mendeley or Zotero reference management software, and select the setting for the American Psychological Association (APA), 7th Edition. For an explanation of the APA Citation Guide, please see APA Referencing Style.
- Articles should be original works, not previously published in any printed or online journal.
- When the status of the submission (article) is under review or has been published for this journal, the author(s) will not be allowed to submit the article to another journal.
- Submit the article to the editors online via the Open Journal System (OJS).
- The Cambria font (11 pt) should be used, with 1.5 spacing, in Microsoft Word format with A4 page size (210 x 297 mm). The number of words should be between 5000 and 7000, or around 17-20 pages, including pictures, graphs, and tables (if any).
- The article must be written in grammatical English or Indonesian.
- The article should be the result of empirical research in agriculture and agribusiness.
- Because of the "Blind Review" system, authors should not include their name, their affiliation, the address of the affiliation, or their email address on the cover of the article. Authors’ names, names of institutions, and email addresses are listed at the time of registration on the OJS author page. Please also give your telephone number when you send your article so that we can contact you easily.
- The content and guidelines of articles should be in narrative essay format, written in paragraphs, with no numbering of headings, and should include these components:
- Title. This should be in English and Bahasa Indonesia and should be a brief formulation of the content, and be compact and clear – it may be creative to attract readers. It should be a maximum 17 words and be in English, in bold format, with the first word of the sentence capitalized.
- Abstract. This should be in English and Bahasa Indonesia. It should comprise one single-spaced paragraph and not exceed 160 words. It should be brief and clear, comprising five elements: 1) the background and aims of the research, 2) method, 3) result, 4) conclusion, 5) implications of the research. Do not use abbreviations or citations.
- Introduction. This should briefly provide information about the background, literature review, originality of the work, hypotheses (if using a quantitative method), and objective. Avoid the use of secondary citations.
- Methods. These should inform readers about the materials and methods used for the research. Please ensure that sufficient information is given to allow for replication of the research.
- Results. These present the outcome of the study. Use tables and figures whenever appropriate. The results should be able to answer the research question and/or hypotheses.
- Discussion. This contains an explanation of the research results in relation to the results of previous studies that have been critically analyzed, and linked to relevant current literature. This section should give substantial meaning to the results of the analysis and provide comparison with previous findings based on the review of relevant literature. The authors should also address the strengths and limitations of their study. This section should not be a repetition of the results section.
- Conclusion. This presents the main conclusions of the study. It should be presented in concise, clear, and compact sentences based on the results and discussions, in the form of paragraphs (not in bullet or numbering), contain the findings of the study as a synthesis of the results of the data analysis and the discussions, highlight new findings that contribute to the development of psychology, and suggest paths for the further research. This section should also highlight the implications of the findings.
Tables and Figures
The relationship between the tables or figures and the text should be clear. Authors must explain what the readers should look for when using tables or figures. All tables and picture captions are written with text. The arrangement and placement of tables and figures must refer to the APA 7th Edition about tables and figures. Tables and figures must be placed at the top or bottom of the page, not in the middle. Examples of how to display data in the form of tables or figures can be seen on Article Template.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Nama dan email yang dimasukkan dalam jurnal ini akan digunakan hanya untuk kepentingan jurnal yang sudah disebutkan dan akan dijaga kerahasiaannya.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Publication: 250000.00 (IDR)