Focus and Scope
Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar invite researchers to contribute ideas on the main scope of Basic Education issues; Educational philosophy (nature of basic education); Educational psychology; Method of teaching on Elementary School; and Educational administration and supervision.
Scopes related to this topic include:
Educational philosophy: Nature of education (ontology, epistemology, axiology)
Educational psychology: The development of child (development of child with respect of physical, mental, emotional, social adjustment, individual difference, personality, thinking, reasoning, problem solving)
Method of teaching: STEM learning, language, social sciences, Active learning, Creative learning, Collaborative learning, Integrative learning, etc
Educational administration and supervision: leadership, democratic administration, personnel management, regulation of fund, etc.
This journal was published since 2009 twice a year every Maret and September, and accredited Sinta no. 10/E/KPT/2019. This journal published by the collaboration between Preservice Elementary Teacher Education Department, UMP Purwokerto and Himpunan Dosen PGSD Indonesia (HDPGSDI).
Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
Every manuscript we receive is first evaluated by our editors. Studies that are not original, outside of the scope, consist of major scientific mistakes, or poorly written are rejected with no further consideration. The authors of such studies receive an email within two weeks after the submission with the details of rejection. Other manuscripts are sent to reviewers. Two reviewers with the expertise in the subject area evaluate the studies in six weeks. The authors have to reply the reviewers’ comments in four weeks.All manuscripts submitted to Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar are double-blind reviewed.
- Editor of Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar is responsible for deciding which articles are worthy of publication through the editorial board meeting. The editor is guided by the editorial board's journal policies and is limited by applicable legal requirements regarding defamation, copyright infringement, and plagiarism.
- In the process of receiving articles, the editorial team based on the principle of equality of treatment.
- In the journal review process and publication decisions (articles), the editor's team does not distinguish the race, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality, or political ideology of the author.
- The editor and editorial team will not disclose any information about the manuscript or article entered except with the permission of the author.
- Unpublished manuscripts (articles) will not be used by the editor's own research and will be returned directly to the author.
Reviewers assist editors in making editorial decisions on incoming texts/articles
- Reviewers are responsible for the recommendations of the article reviewed
- Review of the manuscript is carried out objectively and is supported by clear arguments.
- Reviewers are responsible for quotes, references, and plagiarism for the articles reviewed.
- Reviewers maintain the confidentiality of information for personal gain.
- Authors must present articles of thought or research clearly, honestly and without plagiarism and data manipulation.
- The author is responsible for the confirmation submitted for the article that has been written.
- Authors must comply with publication requirements in the form of work originality, not plagiarism, and have never been published in other journals or publications.
- The author must show references from the opinions and works of others quoted
- The author must write a script or article ethically, honestly and responsibly, in accordance with applicable scientific writing regulations.
- Authors are prohibited from sending/publishing the same article to more than one journal or publication.
- The author does not object if the person experiences editing without changing the substance or main idea of writing.
- The Board of Scientific and Publishing Publications (LPIP) of the Universitas Muhammadiyah Purwokerto as the publisher of the Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar is responsible for publishing articles after going through the process of editing, peer review, layouts in accordance with the rules of the Scientific Journal publishing.
- Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar is responsible for ensuring academic freedom for editors and reviewers in carrying out their respective duties.
- Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar is responsible for protecting privacy and protecting intellectual property and copyright, and editorial freedom.
Dinamika Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar (DJIPD) is a scientific journal that publishes articles on research results in basic education, covering the following fields: Educational philosophy (nature of basic education); Educational psychology; Method of teaching on Elementary School; and Educational administration and supervision.
DJIPD implements publication management and articles published in DJIPD must go through a review and editing process. The articles that are accepted depend on the decision of the editorial board meeting.
Policy of Screening for Plagiarism
All manuscripts must be free from plagiarism contents. All authors are suggested to use plagiarism detection software to do the similarity checking. Editors check the plagiarism detection of articles in this journal by using the Turnitin software.